Home

The nub Techs

About The Nub Techs | The Nub Theory Expert UK. ABOUT US. Since 2018, The nub techs LTD have proved to mum's and dad's across the world how The Nub Theory is extremely accurate in determining gender from an early gestation. Although most do this just for fun, the science behind it shows its more than just a theory Please visit The Nub Techs for more information. Posted on Jul 19, 2019. Early gender prediction using your scan images. Visit www.thenubtechs.com. Posted on Jul 18, 2019. The Nub Techs can predict your baby's gender using the nub theory from as early as 12 weeks! Pay us a visit to see if we can tell you The Nub Techs LTD. - NUB THEORY. - WORLD WIDE SERVICE . - Emailed results . - 99% Accuracy . - Chargeable Service . - Registered Company: 11767274 www.thenubtechs.com Here at The Nub techs we specialize in early gender identification using the scientifically proven nub theory and ramzi theory. We also give you peace of min.. The Nub Techs Limited. 2,400 likes · 11 talking about this. Here at The Nub techs we specialize in early gender identification using the scientifically proven nub theory and ramzi theory. We also..

About The Nub Techs The Nub Theory Expert U

1. The nub techs gave me 98 percent confidence that I'm having another little boy but they only used one of my images and I can't see what they have drawn on the other ones so where are the parts on my other pics how can they just disappear?! Also ok my other pics the nub seems more straight :/ Anyway hav
  2. As some people are now having gender / 20 week scans, I was curious if The Nub Techs have been wrong for those who sent their scan to them? I have heard negative reviews about other sites such as Nubologists and Gender Predictors etc. But curious about Nub Techs as they seem t
  3. The Nub Techs strive to give its customers not only the most accurate prediction possible, but an experience worth remembering. We know that sometimes scans can be. difficult to read, so we do all the work for you. Our illustrations include but are not limited to babys legs, cord, cord Insertion, arms, hands, feet and much more
Nub theory by The Nub Techs | Nub theory, Gender

The nub techs came back with a 90% chance it was a boy but in fact been to two scans the last one being 20 week scan who told me it's in fact a baby girl I just knew in my heart that it wasn't right and what they had reported as the male nub, was in fact the baby's thigh bone as confirmed by a professional sonographer The Nub Techs (41 Posts) Add message | Report. peasando Wed 15-May-19 17:01:40. Had my 8 week scan today (8+4), and having sworn I wouldn't do this, I proceeded to send it straight to the Nub Techs. Now, I really honestly don't mind what I have, and I realise that it's not likely to be that accurate at 8 weeks, but I thought I'd give it a go.

I used nub techs and they said 90% boy, posted to some Facebook groups who said boy too. I'll find out in 4 weeks! Maybe earlier if I book a private scan x. Nub techs said 95% girl and they were right for me. Just wanted to update, as I said above, nub techs said 90% boy for me, and so did two Facebook groups Definitely wait for your 20 week scan to confirm for sure I think that's the more accurate one. I paid £45 for an early gender scan and still none the wiser as I've been told different from nub techs twice and the early gender scan never gave me a potty shot - so frustrating! 0 like. Reply. Leanne C (631 I asked The Nub Techs to predict my baby's gender using my 6 week scan image Ramzi theory (75% confidence) and my 12 week scan image Nub theory (90% confidence) and both times they gave me a detailed illustration of their predictions. I can confirm that they were 100% correct both times. I have a confirmed baby GIRL! Fast service & would.

The Nub Techs Limited. Baby boy predicted via Nub Theory Congratulations to this family welcoming a boy DM for video credit #genderreveal #sexreveal #boy #thatsmyboy #nubtheory #12weekspregnant #pregnancyannouncement #pregnantbelly #babyontheway #thenubtechs Hi everyone,I just wondered if you or someone you knew had used a company (such as the nub techs) to send off your 12 week scans and if their predictions were actually right or wrong in the end/different to your 20 week scanThank you! Latest: 10 days ago | Charley99x. 11

Nub Theory - Girl Nub

Here at The Nub techs we specialize in early gender identification using the scientifically proven nub theory and ramzi theory. We also give you peace of mind by confirming your baby's gender from a.. The Nub Techs - Highly Recommend The Nub Techs got my correct / they predicted 90% girl from my 12+6 scan and I have now had it confirmed I am indeed having a little girl! Service was excellent and the team responded to all emails and were very lovely

The Nub Techs - Baby Stor

1. The Nub Techs Limited. July 9 at 2:02 PM. The most beautiful experience reserved for us.
  2. Baby boys Early gender with the nub theory from 12 weeks gestation. #boy #thenubtheory #earlygendertest #12weekspregnant #genderreveal #babyannouncement #baby2021 #baby2022 #thenubtechs
  3. At my 12 week scan the nub techs At my 12 week scan the nub techs predicted we were having a boy at only 90% but turns out they were correct and we are!! So worth the small fee if you're desperate to find out. Would 1000% recommen
  4. The nub techs got my 12 week scan right The nub techs got my 12 week scan right predicting a boy and they was right!! Such good communication and very thorough with the nub explaination. Thanks again
  5. The Nub Techs Limited Yesterday at 2:02 PM The most beautiful experience reserved for us # goingtobeaparent # goingtobeadad # goingtobeamommy # baby2022 # mumtobe # mumsofinstagram # babyonboard # parenting # bigbrother # bigsister # thenubtheory # thenubtechs See Mor
  6. I would 100% recommend nub techs I would 100% recommend nub techs, very professional and caring business. I sent my date scan at 13 weeks and nub techs said it was 85% Confident it was a baby girl. I then had my gender scan which the people there 100% confirmed I was having a baby girl I'm over the moon

The Nub Techs LTD (@the_nub_techs) • Instagram photos and

1. Kerry25801 · Original Poster. There's already a similar poll on here somewhere if that helps. I thin. It was a mixture of different websites and I'm just interested in nub techs specifically. The others I've kind of drawn my own conclusion on as the reviews alone aren't great but nub techs seem to be pretty accurate
  2. I would say the baby gender pros are incorrect, the nub is pointing straight out which is a girl but I think because the baby is tilted slightly they've seen the nub as pointing up but it's the babies bum is at an 'up' angle if that makes sense x. This also happened to me!! Nub techs said girl, gender pros said boy!
  3. 2/26/2020 at 10:51 AM. Firstly congratulations I'm curious to know too how accurate are the nub techs.they came back with an accuracy of 92 %.. I've had my 12 weeks scan on the 14th feb 2020 and sent it over and they came back saying it's a Girl .. I already have a Girl
  4. Scarletrose18 Sat 01-Jun-19 13:50:52. Im very impatient and seem to want to torture myself this pregnancy , so I sent off my 12 week scans to the Nub Techs, they were very good and sent me an email back explaining their findings and the scan picture showing everything. (attached) They said 90% girl. So I just wondered out of curiosity how.
  5. Mangoskittle Tue 02-Apr-19 11:13:27. Hi has anyone here used the Nub Techs or Nubologists and were they accurate for you? I sent them 3 scan images the result came back at 85% girl. I'd also contacted Nubologists and they refused to comment because they said the gender was not seen in any of the images I sent and if they were to guess then it.
  6. Nub Techs were wrong! l. Lois_Charlotte. Posted 23/12/19. Hi all, we had a private gender scan today and found out we are having a little girl Nub Techs said 80% boy. Just thought I'd let you know for any of you wondering whether your nub guess is right. Not always
  7. CAROZLE. In desperation and impatience I have sent the pictures to The Nub Techs and Baby Gender Pros. Thought that if they agreed, then at least i would have an answer to what was nub and not....But of course Nub Tech's answer was boy with (90% Confidence) - based on the highest white line being the nub. Baby Gender Pros pointed out the lowest.

Nub Theory Wrong!!!!!!!! M. MyLittleOne18. Apr 20, 2018 at 9:43 AM. I just found out we are having a baby boy! The nub theory 100% suggested a girl, so much I mentally prepared myself for a girl even though I wanted a boy. Now I don't know what to do with myself. I just wanted to remind ladies that the nub can be wrong. Very wrong Find out the gender of your baby with thenubwhisperers from 12 weeks with my current 99.0% accuracy!* using Nubtheory (side gender) With 9 years of experience from many platforms, including gender clinics, The Nub Whisperer's also preform early gender scans with 100% accuracy (covid depending Do you agree with The Nub Techs Ltd's star rating? Check out what 269 people have written so far, and share your own experience

The Nub Techs - YouTub

1. According to statistics, 11 weeks may be too early to use the nub theory to predict the baby's sex. An ultrasound performed at 12 weeks is around 80 percent accurate while a scan conducted at 13 weeks may be closer to 94 percent accurate. However, solid scientific research into whether or not the nub theory is a valid method of predicting sex.
  2. THE NUB TECHS LIMITED is a Private limited with Share Capital company based in STUDIO 6, FIRST FLOOR, 32-38 SCRUTTON STREET, LONDON, United Kingdom The company started trading on the British market since 2019-01-15. Company registration number 11767274
  3. Jun 6, 2020 - 13 Likes, 0 Comments - The Nub Techs Ltd (@the_nub_techs) on Instagram: Baby boys confirmed, fully illustrated and detailed explanation is given with reports explainin
  4. It's not. Don't believe those nub theories, skull theories, old wives tales, etc. You will know the sex during your ultrasound between 18-22 weeks. Your tech can tell you the sex then. Now, you're going to see lots of people say it worked for them. Sex is a 50-50 chance, so for some it works out
  5. If anyone has a nub techs report that turns out to be wrong they will refund it. Nub theory experts guessed my 12 week scan correctly cost £10. I got 85% boy from nun techs and just had gender scan that confirmed girl! Also interestingly, most people who guessed online also said boy, So I was really surprised

THE NUB TECHS LIMITED is an active private limited company, incorporated on 15 January 2019. The nature of the business is Other service activities n.e.c.. The company's registered office is on Prince Of Wales Road, Dorchester. The company's accounts were last made up to 31 January 2020, are next due on 31 October 2021, and fall under the accounts category: Total Exemption Full Nub theory, on the other hand, provides an accurate gender prediction in roughly 9 out of 10 cases. So even if you're still wondering, What's a nub in the first place? Our experts know everything necessary to use your early ultrasound to provide you with an accurate, customized prediction of your baby's gender Next, the technician would locate the genital tubercle protruding from between baby's legs and determine the angle between the nub and the fetal spine. If the nub angle is more than 30 degrees, baby is likely a boy. If the nub is parallel to the spine and less than 30 degrees, baby is likely a girl The Nub Techs Ltd gender : Did the nub techs Ltd Gender prediction! Not ready to run out and buy pink quite yet but according to them it is 85% confidence to be a girl! Anyone else try this?! It was fun :) - BabyCenter Canad

The Nub Techs Limited - Local Business Facebook - 1

May 25, 2020 - Nub theory, the number one method for gender prediction from as early as 12 weeks. The angle of the dangle will tell you if your baby is a girl or a boy with 99% accuracy Find out more information about THE NUB TECHS LIMITED. Our website makes it possible to view other available documents related to THE NUB TECHS LIMITED. You have at your disposal scanned copies of official documents submitted by the company at Companies House. These documents may contain Accounts, Annual Returns, Director appointments, Director. The nub theory relies on analyzing the angle between your baby's spine and the Nub. Here is a short description of the variation. It's a boy! - if the Nub forms a 30-degree angle or more in relation to the spine. It's a girl! - If the Nub is pointing straight out, forming an angle under 30 degrees in relation to the spine I had mine done by the nub techs on Facebook waiting for my scan next week to see if they are correct but this is how they came to the conclusion it was a boy if it helps x Sent from my SM-G930F using Netmums mobile app. 0 like. Reply. Search for a thread. Emma B(4076) 12/7/2018 at 12:54 PM

Nubtechs ever wrong? - Netmum

1. Jul 13, 2020 - Nub theory, the number one method for gender prediction from as early as 12 weeks. The angle of the dangle will tell you if your baby is a girl or a boy with 99% accuracy
  2. Nub | The Nub Tech's Nub theory, the number one method for gender prediction from as early as 12 weeks. The angle of the dangle will tell you if your baby is a girl or a boy with 99% accuracy
  3. Inquire if the technician can use nub theory at around 11-12 weeks. The gender tubercle is a body of tissue that indicates the formation of the genitals. This is commonly referred to as a nub. If the nub is angled upward, the sex is likely male. If the nub points straight out or down, it is more likely female

Nub Techs - Have they got it wrong for anyone? BabyCentr

What is Nub Theory? FAQS -The Nub Tech

But if there is a gender lean to baby's nub, the nub theory is about 98% accurate. This means about 1 baby in 50 will have a nub that looks like a boy, yet be a girl (or vice versa). 13th Week: Almost a Lock! By this point, your baby's nub is further on its way to becoming real genitalia, although boy nubs and girl nubs are still the same size The New York Post was banned for reporting on true information. In 2020, Trump got 13 million more votes than in 2016, 10 million more than Clinton got! As election night dragged on, they allowed themselves some hope. But when the four critical swing states (and only those states) went dark at midnight, they knew Nub theory is a fun way to make a slightly-better-than-random guess at your baby's sex after your 12-week ultrasound. (Hey, it's probably more accurate than peeing in a cup of salt water to. Jul 12, 2020 - Find out the gender of your baby with thenubwhisperers from 12 weeks with my current 99.0% accuracy!* using Nubtheory (side gender) With 9 years of experience from many platforms, including gender clinics, The Nub Whisperer's also preform early gender scans with 100% accuracy (covid depending

May 8, 2020 - Find out the gender of your baby with thenubwhisperers from 12 weeks with my current 99.0% accuracy!* using Nubtheory (side gender) With 9 years of experience from many platforms, including gender clinics, The Nub Whisperer's also preform early gender scans with 100% accuracy (covid depending Aug 13, 2020 - Find out the gender of your baby with thenubwhisperers from 12 weeks with my current 99.0% accuracy!* using Nubtheory (side gender) With 9 years of experience from many platforms, including gender clinics, The Nub Whisperer's also preform early gender scans with 100% accuracy (covid depending

The Nub Techs Ltd Reviews Read Customer Service Reviews

Just for fun!And I'll predict whether boy or girl using the nub theory Scans are best:AbdominalBetween 12-24wks gestationIf there is no visible nub I will not be able to predictxx The core lineup of Nub cigars. A must-have sampler. Each sampler includes 12 cigars, 2 each of: Nub Cameroon 460 (4x60) Nub Connecticut 460 (4x60) Nub Haban nub theory scientifically proven. February 17, 2021 Leave a comment. Nub Theory | The Nub Techs Nub theory, the number one method for gender prediction from as early as 12 weeks. The angle of the dangle will tell you if your baby is a girl or a boy with 99% accuracy The nub theory works on the basis that from 12 weeks, boys' genitals (or the genital tuber, as they are not actually properly shaped bits and pieces at this stage, and both sexes will have a little tube- like protrusion) will be angled differently to a girls', and so by carefully examining your scan picture, you can work out the sex

The Nub Techs Mumsne

At my 12 week ultrasound my tech asked if I wanted to hear the gender prediction based off of the angle of the dangle I of course said yes and the tech told me she's 80% sure my baby will be a boy! Apparently this is called Nub Theory. Has anyone else had a gender guess that turned out to be accurate?.. Apr 28, 2021 at 9:16 AM. @rainbowbabymama4681, you did my ramzi and guess boy but I would love for you to try and guess the nub theory for me please!:) this is the best shot the tech was able to get due to baby being extremely active : (. Violation Reported

Nub theory is based on the angle of the nub. :) Hello, nub theory is 54% accurate before 12 weeks of pregnancy, 90% accurate between 12 and 14 weeks and 98% accurate between 14 and 16 weeks. I wouldn't get any hopes up about finding out the gender till 16 weeks. Even then, confirm again at 20 weeks Patrick Dueweke, Tech Service Manager, noted that While we strive to provide the best tuning for racers, we do not want to diminish our services aimed at recreational skiers. The Scout will allow us to serve both user groups with gusto! Our planned unveiling will be at the 2021 Nub's Nob Open House

The nub techs Mumsne

The accuracy of the nub theory is dependent on the timing of the ultrasound. Sex determination accuracy improves with an increase in gestational age starting from week 11 to 13+ 6. At 11 weeks the accuracy rate of sex determination is 71.9 %. At 12 weeks the accuracy rate is about 92%. At 13 weeks the accuracy rate is around 98.3% 3. Determine the nub angle. Boy = 30° or greater. Girl = 10° or less. Inconclusive = 10° to 30°. In the diagram, the horizontal line (0°) is the baseline (baby's lower spine). A nub with a pronounced lift is in the boy range; if it's barely raised, level, or aiming downward, it's in the girl range Tech was friendly, polite, competent and worked quickly. Came earlier than said they would. Finished in half the time they said it would take (all four brakes in 45 mins). And cost 35% less than the best quote I got from a shop. Cannot recommend this service highly enough!

The Nub Techs nub theory early gender prediction | Nub

We're glad you asked! nub (noun) - the crux or central point of a matter. We mean 'Nub' as in 'nub of the matter' - short, to-the-point news items plus local classified adverts & event details, all of which can be digested quickly and easily, particularly on your smartphone or tablet. Perfect for those occasional spare moments during your day while standing in a queue or waiting for the. Nub theory explained by a doctor Nub theory is to do with what we can potentially see on the 12-week scan, says our expert GP Dr Philippa Kaye. The purpose of the 12-week scan is a dating scan, to check how many babies we have in there, and that there is a heartbeat Nub theory is the same as Ramzi theory and Skull theory and all of the other BS sex determination theories out there that claim to have a scientific basis but always have the disclaimer of wait until the anatomy scan before making any major decisions/purchases

Confirmed Boy Gallery - Nub Theory | The Nub Techs

Are nub techs always accurate? - Netmum

THE NUB CONSULTANCY LIMITED - Free company information from Companies House including registered office address, filing history, accounts, annual return, officers, charges, business activity. Cookies on Companies House services. We use some essential cookies to make our services work A good diagram for nub theory guessing... People keep asking how I can be so sure some of the time. This diagram is really good and explains how the theory works xx Ultrasound Boy Or Girl Baby Gender Ultrasound Ultrasound Gender Prediction Ultrasound Tech All About Pregnancy Pregnancy Months Pregnancy Advice Pregnancy Journal Pregnancy. The 'nub' is the part of the fetus which is going to develop into genitals. The theory is that if the nub is at a 30 degree angle or more, it's going to be a boy, and if it's at less than.

(Most of the time works) Male Fetus at 12 weeks Female Fetus at 12 Week Nub or skull theory predictions. 15 answers /. Last post: 12/17/2018 at 12:25 AM. Staceycostello C. 12/11/2018 at 10:59 PM. I would like peoples opinions of the sex of my baby this is a 13week scan I am so excited to find out the sex would like to know what people think. Sent from my SM-G935F using Netmums mobile app FWIW, there does seem to be some accuracy with nub theory; not 100%, but higher than 50%. At my NT scan, the u/s tech volunteered the information, saying she was 98% sure, but don't paint the nursery yet. (She was correct.) But if she hadn't volunteered the info, I would have just waited until 20w, no biggie Ashby Nub News' Job section has received a brand new coat of paint thanks to the Nub News Tech Department. The Jobs section HERE is now easier than ever to browse and apply for the latest opportunities in the area.. Ashby Nub News also gives employers the power to advertise a job listing to thousands of our readers This Pin was discovered by Cesia Parada. Discover (and save!) your own Pins on Pinterest

Our drawers are the best

Leading global tech analysts Patrick Moorhead (Moor Insights & Strategy) and Daniel Newman (Futurum Research) are front and center on The Six Five analyzing. OUR Jobs section at Crewe Nub News has received a brand new coat of paint thanks to the Nub News Tech Department. The Jobs section is now easier than ever to browse and apply for the latest opportunities in the area. Crewe Nub News also gives employers the power to advertise a job listing to thousands of our readers Get 10% your Fantom Wallet order with code TECHQUICKIE at https://lmg.gg/FantomWalletTQWhy is Google Chrome so popular?Leave a reply with your requests for f.. Here's what it's like inside Texas's growing tech hub. Katie Canales. 2021-01-23T15:05:10Z The letter F. An envelope. It indicates the ability to send an email. A stylized bird with an open mouth. The brainchild of Plymouth, England-based AV supplier Nub Sound, The Nub Sessions is a livestreamed music show broadcast on YouTube since November 2020 that features a variety of both local Cornish talent and artists from around the UK, with an Allen & Heath dLive mix system at the heart of the audio approach. The show streams from The Airfield Studios in St Merryn and Plymouth's new.

Nub theory WRONG?? - January 2018 Babies Forums What

The Fetal Gender Nub: How To Learn Your Baby's Gender at the First Trimester Screening. Kudos to people who can wait until the birth to find out if they are having a boy or girl. The feminist in me feels guilty about this, but I never wanted to wait that long. Pretty much the second I learned I was pregnant, I started trying to figure. King Nub was the first in the great line of Nubian Kings (the Egypto-Sudanese region Nubia is named in his honor) as well as the fourth and final of the Disciples of Marduk, being Nebuchadnezzar's chief technician. He fled with his Machine part to the pyramid city of Meroe, below which lie King Solomon's legendary mines. Nub's contraptions to protect his designated piece of the Machine are. The Deepings Nub News Job section has received a brand new coat of paint thanks to the Nub News Tech Department. The Jobs section is now easier than ever to browse and apply for the latest opportunities in the area.. Deepings Nub News also gives employers the power to advertise a job listing to thousands of our readers

The Nub Techs Limited - facebook

Wells Nub News' Jobs section has received a new coat of paint thanks to the Nub News Tech Department. The Jobs section is now easier than ever to browse and apply for the latest opportunities in the area.. Wells Nub News also gives employers the power to advertise a job listing to thousands of our readers A vacancy has arisen in the Port of Tilbury London Ltd within the Central Plant Engineering department for a Technician (Electrical). The job role will involve working within the Port's Central Plant Engineering Department, assisting with the maintenance and repair of various items of plant, ranging from mobile harbour cranes, lock gates and sluices, impounding and pumping stations and high. Radstock Nub News' Job section has received a brand new coat of paint thanks to the Nub News Tech Department. The Jobs section is now easier than ever to browse and apply for the latest opportunities in the area. Radstock Nub News also gives employers the power to advertise a job listing to thousands of our readers

Nub theory | Nub theory, Gender prediction, Nub

Our drawers are the best - The Nub Techs Limited

Nub Techs were wrong! BabyCentr

Pin on MíaQuestion about NUB predicting for Pros, and Techs orNub theory/ NT Scan pics- any gender guesses? - BabyCenter